In this guide, we will see How to Download PUBG for PC. Player Unknown’s Battle Ground or PUBG in short, doesn’t need much introduction. The massively popular PC game developed by PUBG corporation is made available to mobile devices recently.
The developers of the mobile game are different from the original PC version. The mobile game is developed and distributed by Tencent. There is also a lite version of PUBG mobile if you do not have a high-end device with you.
PUBG for PC can be played in two ways
- You can download the Official PUBG for PC developed by PUBG corporation, from STEAM. Actually, this is Not free and requires you to pay around 1000 INR to purchase the game. This version also requires higher system requirements.
- The second option is to download the PUBG for mobile and play it on your PC using Android Emulators. This version is totally FREE
In this article, we’ll go with the second option that does not include any purchase or doesn’t need high system requirements to download and play PUBG on PC
Talking about Android Emulator, we will be using the Official PUBG Emulator also known as Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent Gaming Buddy (Official PUBG for PC Emulator) System Requirements
Processor: Any Intel Dual-Core Processor and Higher or AMD processor with 1.8 GHz and Higher.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT and Higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 and Higher
Operating System: Windows 7 and Higher. ( Windows 8/8.1/10)
RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM. The more, the better.
Storage Space: Minimum 5 GB of Storage space. The game is less than 2GB, but to be on the safer side, let us reserve some extra space for it.
That’s all with the Specification of Tencent Gaming Buddy, let’s move forward with the downloading and installation procedure.
How to Download and PUBG for PC With Official PUBG Emulator
- Download the Tencent Gaming Buddy (The Official PUBG Emulator) from the link given below
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file and click Yes if Windows asks for permission to Run the file.
- Click on Install to install the Emulator in the default location.
- Or, you can customize the installation location. If you have an SSD storage, for fast initialization and gameplay you can choose it as the installation location. Or if you have an HDD, you can select that too.
- After the Tencent Gaming Buddy installation, click on Start to launch the emulator.
- By now, the emulator will be launched and Game Engine Downloading will begin. It is a mandatory download for the PUBG for PC to work. It will take only a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
- After the Game Engine Download finishes, automatically PUBG mobile game, which we will be running using the Tencent Gaming Buddy, will begin to Download. Wait for it complete the download.
- Launch the Game Once Installation is Complete.
Now have downloaded and Installed the FREE PUBG for PC (the mobile game) using the official PUBG emulator.
You can also perform these steps with Android emulators like Bluestacks. But since Tencent is providing their own dedicated Emulator to run PUBG on PC, it would be good to use it rather than going for third-party Android emulators.